Thursday 21 December 2017

MY RECENT WORKS IN PAINTING

Hey friends!! In today's post am gonna share my recent works in painting. 😀 Well, actually am not a very creative artist who can paint whatever is imagined in mind & heart !! I do a decent job in recreating existing stuff from online or books with few changes of my own.

Painting has become my recent affiliation. And am developing some real interest in it these days!! It's not like i never have painted before, but those were all just a time pass & i didn't really enjoy doing it a lot!! But this time, i did enjoy painting!! So here it goes..




THE LITTLE KRISHNA :

This has been the reason for me to try my hand in some serious painting affair!! My mom requested me for this painting, so that she can have it in her Pooja room.








After completing the painting till the above stage, my mom wanted the little Krishna to be fully ornamented!! I created my own rules, transformed a canvas acrylic painting by adding all the decorative stuff to him. 😁



 And... Here goes the Final outcome... 😃



My mom was completely pleased & for me... it was, " MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! " 😃😇


THE SHIVA :

After the successful completion of my first serious painting, i was much more confident that i can do a decent job!! Lord Shiva is someone who is really close to my heart. And when i saw a painting of him on Pinterest, i immediately knew that i was gonna paint it for sure!! 





 




And here is the Final look of the painting !! 😊




Am really obliged to that person who actually painted a similar shiva and also to the one who posted it in pinterest!! This painting means a lot to me. It's like a dream painting !! 😇😇😇

With Youtube as my mentor & Google, Pinterest as my inspiration, am hoping to do a lot more paintings in near future!! So let's see how it goes!! See ya guys next week!!










No comments:

Post a Comment