Wednesday 29 March 2017

MY DAY TIME SKIN CARE ROUTINE


No Skin is Flawless!! Some have spots, some have acne, pigmentation, effects of aging, large pores, etc., etc., etc.. Every skin type, be it oily, dry or combination, has there own set of patented problems!! So, what to do?? 😕
All that is in our part is to take care of our skin, improve the quality and texture of our skin, prevent future damages or at least the extent of damages occurring !! Having said that, I definitely am not the one who has a “clear skin” even for name sake. I have a very oily skin and hence I battle pimples and the scars left behind, now and then. Then, why a Skin Care routine?? I hear you.. I hear you!! 😉😉

Since the time I have formulated my skin care routine 1 1/2 years back and started following it religiously, my skin’s texture has for sure improved a lot and I do feel that I have a firm control over the extent of damage that my skin battles!! And in a long run, I even see that the pimples and marks left behind takes very less time to heal!! And hence finally I was convinced that “A Skin Care Routine” doesn’t magically help us in achieving the imaginary “Perfect Skin” within just a few clicks, like some Fairy God Mother!! 😂😂 But it does help us gradually and steadily to improve our skin!!

And coming to the products I use, I have experimented a lot!! I saw that not all costly and hyped products are worth it!! 😒 There are soo many budget friendly products in the market that does what it is supposed to do, nothing more nothing less. 😇 And here am just gonna list down my skin care routine and IN NO WAY am prescribing any of the product to others, as EVERY SKIN IS DIFFERENT AND HAS DIFFERENT NEEDS!! But I have given few tips, so that you can have an idea of how to construct your skin care routine!!

MORNING :

1) CLEANSE :
Cleansing your face with a mild face wash removes dirt on the surface of your skin.

Lotus Tea tree & cinnamon Anti-acne oil control face wash - This face wash,I have come to know is gentle on my skin. It does help to control the excess sebum secretion without drying my skin. And yeah, it’s budget friendly as well. Other good options available are Clean & clear, Himalayas neem face wash. 





2) TONE : This step helps to remove the dirt that's not remove by the cleanser and tighten the open pores, thus controlling excess sebum secretion as well.

Dabur Gulabari Rose water - Rose water is a very good and mild toner. I use Dabur Gulabari. It's pocket friendly and the best. It also comes in a spray bottle version now. So it’s easy for me to just spray on the face and leave it till it evaporates. The other option is to just take some in a cotton swab and dab it on the face.

3) MOISTURIZE : Moisturizing the skin is equally important!! Moisturizing helps the skin to maintain the pH balance. In other words, keeps the skin hydrated.

Bajaj Nomarks for oily skin - I simply love this cream as a moisturizer!! It’s light and non-greasy. Now what more can an oily skinned person like me ask for?? I simply love this!!

4) SUNSCREEN : Even when we stay indoors, a sunscreen is a must!! It helps us to avoid getting tanned and affected by the UV rays.

Lotus Sunscreen Gel SPF 20 - Finally, a layer of this sunscreen to avoid tan!! As it’s gel based, it’s light and non-greasy. Perfect for my skin!!



  


EVENING :

My evening routine is as same as morning!! Cleanse, tone and moisturize, sans sunscreen.

That marks the end of this post.

NOTE : The above pics do have a couple of products that are not mentioned in this post. I constructed a single post with my complete skin care routine, but i had to cut it into 3 articles due to the size. So this is PART 1. And, the below link will lead you to PART 2 😀

NIGHT TIME SKIN CARE ROUTINE 

No comments:

Post a Comment