Wednesday 16 August 2017

MY FIRST EVER PHOTOSHOOT STYLING EXPERIENCE

Hey friends.. Though i have all my work pictures uploaded in my Facebook page already, i would love to share my first ever photo shoot styling experience in detail here!!! Having chosen to be a freelancing Fashion Stylist, i had to wait very patiently for someone to trust my work. And i was lucky that it happened very soon for me!! My best friend's friend happened to be my very first client.😊

Chennai based Priniva couture was definitely an amazing team to wok with. They gave me complete freedom to do my work, the way i like!! With a lovely collection of outfits, awesome and a very co-operating model : Roopa Gowda and 2 exuberant photographers; what more would a stylist need?!! Though i was hesitant as i am not a professionally trained makeup artist and still had to do it myself for this photo shoot as it was a very small one, the confidence that everyone had on me made me give my 100% and much more!!

And i guess that i succeeded in keeping up to their hopes!! 😀 Now, here comes the pics!! Since there are around 8 looks, here are the first 4 and the rest would follow in the next post.

 Having all the selected outfits in mind and owing to our lack of time due to the one day shoot schedule, i planned to keep the eye makeup basic. I went ahead with a classic Gold and black smokey eyes with a classic liner.

I just planned to change the lipstick shades and hairstyles along with the accessories obviously!!




The very first outfit we chose to style and shoot was a beautiful Golden palazzo paired with an animal print crop top. And all that i can think about was a bright red lipstick, jovial accessories  and a chic & sleek ponytail with it.



 An next was an adorable, golden floor length gown with net sleeves. I went for a dutch braid top knot, accessorized with a golden leaves headband. A gorgeous pearl and gold statement neck piece, matching earrings, ring and a hand cuff completed the look.
 




 


The next one is my personal favorite!! For this vibrant duo of a red solid raw silk crop top and printed cotton palazzo, i wanted to go all funky with accessories!! 💃A statement neck piece, bracelet used as an armlet, handmade thread bangles , red lips and finally a funky hair stick gave life to my imagination!!






 The next outfit was a cute, solid magenta short dress with bell sleeves. The color in itself was so distracting that i decided to go with very minimal accessories. Just a pair of small, diamond shaped, silver earrings with a big magenta stone did the job perfectly. And as for the hairstyle, i just worked out a messy french braid on the front and let her hair down, for a casual look. Finally, for the lip shade, i changed it to a shade of magenta. 




Now that's it for this post. And the rest of the outfits will follow in the next post. See yaaaaa!! 😀







No comments:

Post a Comment