Thursday 8 February 2018

PALMOLIVE THERMAL SPA SKIN RENEWAL SHOWER GEL WITH CRUSHED COCONUT & JOJOBA BUTTER EXTRACTS - REVIEW

Hey friends!! Most of us don't really pay much attention to what bathing soap or gel we use, when compared to what face wash we use, what makeup products we use, etc... I personally have loved using the Medimix transparent soap (now also i love it!!) And even when it's not available due to travel or any other reason, i don't really mind using the available product!! Now.... for a person like me, i never really feel like trying out new bathing products!!

A few days back, i wanted to try out some shower gel, so that i can carry it with me easily during travels. Hence i chose the palmolive thermal spa shower gel with crushed coconut & jojoba butter extracts. So here i am reviewing it for you all.




 INGREDIENTS :



PRICE : Rs. 190 for 250ml

MY EXPERIENCE WITH IT :

Frankly... i had NO EXPECTATIONS when i got this!! All that i needed was a foaming shower gel which would be easy for me to carry around during travels. But this product made me realize that a good shower gel can really work, by making your skin feel good!!!

The palmolive thermal spa skin renewal shower gel with crushed coconut & jojoba butter extracts scrubs the body skin & gives a soft & supple skin!! It has these small granules in it like a scrub & it of course helps with a efficient exfoliation of the dead skin cells & dirt. It also moisturizes the skin really well. Now what more can we ask for!!?

It is thick in texture & easily foams both with the hands and with a loofah. It smells sweet & pleasant but the fragrance is a little bit on the stronger side (at least for me).




I didn't even notice whether it is doing something for my skin or not until one my friends complimented me the my skin feels baby soft, while she held my upper arm to pull me. That's when i felt my skin & was surprised to the core, as my skin had never felt that soft!!!

That's when i decided that maybe i should start using it regularly!! The only thing that i was disappointed above was that it was not available in small size & the 250ml one is too big to carry for travel. Other than that i have no cons for this lovely product!!

PROS :
  • Affordable price
  • Good fragrance (slightly on the stronger side)
  • Foams well, little amount is enough
  • Exfoliates the dead skin cells and dirt efficiently resulting in soft and supple skin
  • Moisturizes the skin

CONS :
  •  No travel size available 
Well, for me, this product gets a big thumbs up!!! Give it a try & let me know your experience in the comments box below!!





No comments:

Post a Comment