Wednesday 22 November 2017

CLEAN & CLEAR NATURAL BRIGHT FACE WASH WITH ROSEWATER & HONEY - REVIEW

Hi friends!! How are you all doing?? Well the past week was tiring and full of fun for me, with my family. Now, coming to this week's post, i would like to share with you all about the new product that i accidentally started using, almost a month back. But i was pretty impressed with it!! And hence, here is my review about the Clean & clear natural bright face wash with rosewater & honey!! Well it's been there in the market for a year or more now and there are lots of reviews about it online, but here is how it has worked for me!!! so here is my review about it.




PACKAGING & APPEARANCE : This face wash comes in the classic clean & clear bottle, which has a purple cap & transparent bottle. I have never had any problems with this packaging & have always loved it. It has been travel friendly for me. The face wash is a beautiful light baby pink colored one.

PRICE : Rs. 110 for 100 ml

INGREDIENTS :



TEXTURE & SMELL : The texture of the face wash is thicker than the classic one. It feels like something between a liquid & a gel. And the smell is lovely & pleasant!!


 MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT :

I have always loved Clean & Clear face washes. In fact, my very first face wash was the classic Clean & Clear!! Then came a lot of variants in it!! But none of it impressed me as much as the classic one did!!!

But after a long time, i accidentally got this Clean & clear natural bright face wash as the classic one was out of stock, i happened to use it.




At first i didn't notice any changes. All that i noticed about it was it's texture, smell and the fact that a little amount didn't create enough lather for me like the classic one does!! I had to use more face wash to have enough lather.

But, after continuously using the face wash , thrice a day for more than 3 weeks, i noticed that my skin had become supple, clearer and had a healthy glow to it!!! That's when i realized that this face wash had actually worked for my oily skin!!

Hyderabad dries my skin out all throughout the year!! And this face wash proved to be moisturizing  and also at the same time controlled my skin becoming oily for a  long time!! It never broke me out too!! Infact it has actually controlled my breakouts!! Now what more can i ask for!!! I am officially in love with this face wash !!!

So, i definitely recommend this to all oily skinned ladies! However am not sure if it's a good option for Dry skinned people, as it might dry their skin more!!

PROS :

* Nice smell
* Prevents face from getting oily
* Moisturizes the skin
* Gives a healthy glow
* Didn't break my skin out

CONS :

* Less amount is not enough to create enough lather.
* Might not be suitable for dry skin.

I would rate this face wash 4 / 5. And i would definitely continue using it!! Now what are you all waiting for ?? try your hands on it & share your reviews with me !!











No comments:

Post a Comment