Tuesday 13 March 2018

THE MOST EASY & EFFECTIVE HOMEMADE PAPAYA FACE PACK!!!

Hi Friends!!! Yeahhhhh... i know, i know!! I have been missing from the blog for a few weeks now. 😒 I was held up with personal stuff. And i have got one more thing to tell you all. Am in Japan currently, with my sister. Sooooo... I would soon be doing posts related to Japan!!! 😁😁😁 But, what the updates would be like, is yet to be decided by me. 😶 So stay tuned to our blog for exciting updates!!!! 😎

And coming to today's post, am gonna give you my most favorite, easy to make and effective face pack that i have ever used. 



I have a very oily, acne prone skin which breaks out crazily for NO REASON, now and then!! And when i mean "No reason", it literally means so!! Because, though my skin is oily & acne prone, it's not very sensitive. As in, if i use any new product on my face or eat sweets/oily food, i don't immediately start to break out... huhhhh.... i wish i could make sense!!!

Recently my dermatologist suggested me that it may be so, due to a lot of traveling. And that's when it struck me that i notice 1 or 2 pimples immediately after my every travel!! And then this crazy breakout spree visits me now and then!! So for me, it's like suddenly my skin is soooo clear & then suddenly it's the opposite. But the fact is that, i never panic if i have breakouts, but of course i do take measures to control and stop it!!

Given my skin's history, i have tried a lot of home made remedies when i was in collage. And finally i found my HOLY GRAIL face pack, which with regular and patient usage can :
  1. Controls secretion of sebum
  2. Prevents breakouts
  3. Soothes the present breakouts and heals them soon
  4. Lightens the pimple marks 
  5. Removes tan 
  6. Improves skin's texture
  7. Gives a natural glow to the skin
Now what more anyone can ask for!!??? So... Let's see how to make it!!

THINGS NEEDED :
  • Papaya - 4 to 5 bite sized pieces
  • Honey - 1 tbs
  • lemon juice of 1/2 lemon



Grind the papaya into a fine paste. Add the lemon juice and honey, mix it well. Tadaaaaa.... The pack is ready!!!! 😀 That's sooo easy, right??!!! 💃💃




HOW TO USE :
  1. Wash your face with a gentle face wash, pat dry.
  2. Apply the face pack all over your face and neck, excluding the area around eyes.
  3. 4 to 5 pieces of papaya itself makes more than sufficient pack for face and neck. Apply the remaining on hands and legs. It removes tan and brightens skin. So, why waste??!!
  4. Wait up to 20 minutes(minimum) or till it drys completely and rinse your skin in warm water.  

THINGS TO NOTE :

  • Patch test is very important!! The above products can be allergic to an individual. so try it on a small area first, check if you have any trouble and then start to use.
  • It's not some magic product that can transform someone in a single day!! Patience is the key!!! So be realistic and patiently wait for the results!!! But trust me, it's worth it!!!
  • Use this pack DAILY or AT LEAST THRICE IN A WEEK for best results!!
  • And if you are using this face pack just to maintain your skin and not for acne, then you can use it once a week and that would be enough.

Hope you all liked this post!! Will meet you guys in my next update!! 👋



No comments:

Post a Comment